iO BiO converts your therapeutic or manufacturing cell line with GEMS™ creating plug-and-play cell lines simplifying asset development saving time and money.
Gene-modified Cell Therapies
iO BiO’s technology is ideally suited to work with your universal cell line and make it a plug and play system for the effector cells allowing the integration of the CAR and or other donor genes.
- Adaptable to Multiple, Boolean, CARs
- Guided editing avoiding off-target insertion
- Independent and/or Dependent Intracellular Signaling
- Uses standard, virus-free, gene editing methods
- Create new CAR cell lines in your universal cell within TWO weeks.
- Potential to save Months in time and Millions of dollars by eliminating viral vectors.
IO BiO’s technology converts any mammalian cell line used for protein secretion in biomanufacturing into a plug and play producer system with only GOI as variable.
- Allows for optimization of producer cell line
- Enhance manufacturing of cell and biomolecules
- Adaptable to single or multiple donor genes
- Precision Editing via CRISPR or alternatives
- Save months of RCB development time.
- Go straight to clone selection, no viral vectors, no cell pools.
GEMS™ directed gene-editing affords cell therapy and biomanufacturing companies with new opportunities. Rather than finding editing opportunities in the existing genome GEMS™ create editing opportunities in a controlled, directed, gene-editing, virus-free, plug-and-play manufacturing system. The established GEMS™ modified cell source can be used over and over again to create new Cell Therapy assets or Protein producing cell line.
iO BiO will out-license the GEMS™ technology and convert customers universal therapeutic cell lines or protein manufacturing cell lines into plug-and-play, streamlined, manufacturing systems for rapid product portfolio development. iO BiO will create customer’s GEMS™ cell lines and inserts the GOI. The modified cell clones will be delivered to the customer or CDMO for expansion.
- Reduced clone selection time
- Reduced development time and cost
- Consistent & high output per cell
- Reproducible: can recreate clones
- No viral vectors: saves time and cost
iO BiO Sciences Investors
Contact Sicco Popma for investment opportunities